# I am Ishika, and I am traveling from Gurgaon to Manali - the beginning of a memorable journey
Hello! My name is Ishika and I live in Gurugram. For a long time I wanted to take a break from my daily routine. Finally, I decided that this time my destination would be the beautiful city of **Manali**. The fresh mountain air, snow capped peaks, lush green forests and serene environment always attract me. Therefore, this journey from Gurgaon to Manali promises to be much more than just a journey; This will be a memorable experience.I packed my bag early in the morning and set out full of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. The distance from Gurgaon to Manali is approximately 520-550 kilometers, and the road journey takes approximately 10 to 12 hours. For a comfortable journey I chose to travel by Volvo bus. The heart became happy seeing the changing scenes on the way; The city slowly disappeared and the beauty of nature began to open up before me.As the bus passed through places like Delhi, Karnal, Ambala, Chandigarh and Mandi, the weather changed. The heat of the plains gave way to spectacular mountain views. The high peaks, flowing rivers and pine trees along the road made the journey truly magical. Stopping at various *Dhabas* (roadside eateries) on the way and enjoying delicious *Parathas* and hot tea became the highlight of the trip.
When I reached Manali the weather was absolutely pleasant. The cool mountain breeze instantly took away all my tiredness. Amidst such amazing natural beauty, it felt as if one had stepped into a world as picturesque as a postcard. After checking into my hotel, my first plan was to head to the Mall Road. The local restaurants, markets, woolen clothes and Himachali handicrafts won my heart.There are many amazing places to visit in Manali. I enjoyed visiting famous places like Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashishtha Temple, Solang Valley and Atal Tunnel. If the weather is pleasant then the journey to Rohtang Pass seems like a dream. For adventure lovers, activities like paragliding, zorbing, river rafting and skiing add to the thrill of the trip.A trip to Manali is incomplete without tasting the local flavours. I enjoyed dishes like Siddu, Momos, Thukpa and Himachali Dham. Drinking hot coffee amidst the mountains was indeed a pleasant experience.
The journey from Gurgaon to Manali was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. If you also want to spend time in the lap of nature away from the hustle and bustle of the city, then Manali is a great place. Its natural beauty, magical charm and serene environment wins the hearts of all travelers.I, Ishika, will always cherish the memories of this beautiful trip and I hope that my experience will inspire you too to visit Manali.
Visit my blog:- beginning of a memorable journey
Visit my other:- gurugram service, jaipur girls service
Comments
Post a Comment