# I am Ankita Sharma, and I am traveling from Gurgaon, India, to Manali.


Hello! My name is Ankita Sharma, and I want to share my travel experience from **Gurugram to Manali**. For those looking to take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life, Manali offers a perfect blend of peace, adventure, and nature.My journey began early in the morning from Gurgaon. The weather was pleasant, and the roads were clear. As soon as we crossed the Delhi-Haryana border and headed towards Himachal Pradesh, the scenery began to change. Towering mountains and dense deodar forests created a magnificent landscape that instantly won my heart.


We made several stops to enjoy local cuisine. Piping hot tea, authentic Himachali food, and *Aloo Parathas* at roadside *dhabas* made the journey even more memorable. Upon reaching Manali, I was mesmerized by the beautiful views of the Beas River, lush green mountains, and majestic peaks.Manali welcomed me with fresh air. The peaceful atmosphere here was a stark contrast to the busy life in Gurgaon. After resting for a while at the hotel, I set out to explore **Mall Road**. Charming shops, handicrafts, woolens, and delicious street food instantly caught my attention.



The next day, I visited the **Hadimba Devi Temple**, **Vashisht Thermal Springs**, and several other beautiful spots nearby. The most thrilling moments were paragliding and the ropeway ride in **Solang Valley**. I will always cherish the time spent amidst snow-capped mountains and breathtaking scenery. Plan your own trip from Gurgaon to Manali keeping these tips in mind: book your hotel in advance, check the weather forecast, and allow yourself plenty of time to truly enjoy the journey. If you are driving yourself, make sure to get your car serviced and ensure all your documents are in order.This journey taught me the importance of self-care. Spending a few peaceful days amidst nature and mythology rejuvenates both body and mind. If you wish to escape the daily hustle and bustle and get closer to nature, a trip from Gurgaon to Manali could be a memorable experience for you. I hope my experience helps you plan your own trip. Until next time—when we set off on a new adventure to a new destination.This information can be used to create an SEO-friendly blog post (including H1 and H2 tags, as well as a title, meta description, and keywords).

Visit my blog:- Gurugram Service

Visit my other:- medicity girls service

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**An Innocent Girl's Love Story**

## **Soni Mahiwal – A Timeless Love Story**

**Story: College Girl Friendship**